Systems and Applications Developer
Responsibilities for Systems and Applications Developer
- Participate in system and application design, development, testing, support and maintaining to meet business process and requirements.
- Analyse and enhance system and applications usability and productivity
- Conduct UAT, user training on application systems and provide on-going production support
- Maintain system procedure and documentation
Qualifications for Systems and Applications Developer
- Possess at least degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- Passionate in system/application development and aptitude for learning new technology
- Required Skill(s): C++/C#, MS SQL Database
- Familiar with mobile application development platform
- Familiar with web development skills: HTML5, CSS3, CMS WordPress, PHP etc will be an added advantage
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Entry-level are welcome to apply